There are few things in life better than a really good pizza. This healthy take on a classic is topped with delicious fresh veggies and a to-die-for creamy garlic sauce. You may never view pizza the same way after you taste the garlicky savoury sauce balanced with the sweetness of tomatoes and artichokes.
Why not take this to the next level and pair it with some homemade coleslaw? Your family and friends will thank you for it!
Best Vegetarian Pizza (Papa Murphy’s Gourmet Vegetarian Pizza)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parmesan
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust
- Fresh spinach
- Zucchini (Courgette) sliced
- Mushrooms sliced
- Artichoke hearts slices
- Tomatoes diced
- Onions diced
- Mozzarella grated
- Fresh parmesan
- Preheat oven, according to pizza crust instructions.
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing, minced garlic, 1 tbsp parmesan, oregano and basil. Spread on pizza crust as this is your pizza sauce.
- Add the toppings as you’d like, including plenty of mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or as noted on the pizza crust instructions.
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!