Looking for an easy side, or even something to take to a BBQ? Why not make Coleslaw? It’s simple to make, has ingredients most people have already, and people love putting it on their hamburgers, and hot dogs, and eating it just as it is. Plus, you can easily make it the night before, getting one more thing out of your way.
Yummy & Easy Coleslaw (KFC Coleslaw)
Looking for an easy side, or even something to take to a BBQ? Why not make Coleslaw. It’s simple to make from ingredients most people have already.
- 1 head cabbage finely shredded
- ¼ cup carrot finely diced or shredded
- 2 tbsp onion minced
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 ½ tbsp white vinegar
- 2 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, and onion in a large bowl.
- Toss all well.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pouring mixture over cabbage, mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for 5 hours.
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!