Pumpkin pies are more of a traditional dish in the USA, but they are gradually making their mark in the UK as well. These Personal Pumpkin Pies allow you and your guests to try them out and pick their favourite.
Personal Pumpkin Pies
- 15 oz package ready-to-bake pie crusts
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut pie crust out into circles using a wide-mouth jar lid.15 oz package ready-to-bake pie crusts
- Push pie circles down into the muffin cups.
- If needed, gently knead and roll out any extra dough left from the rings to make a total of 21 circles.
- Mix pumpkin pie filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth.15 oz can pumpkin puree, 12 oz evaporated milk, ¾ cup brown sugar, 2 large eggs, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Divide filling among the mini pie shells.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F (175°C) and bake an additional 10-12 minutes, until pie filling is just set and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with some ground cinnamon, if desired, and enjoy!
Toppings: Whipped cream and ground cinnamon, if desired.
Calories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 109mgPotassium: 127mgFiber: 1gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 3213IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!