Banana & Nut Muffins
These easy to make muffins are so delicious you'll keep coming back for "Just one more…"
- 3 bananas mashed
- ¼ Cup unsalted butter melted
- ¼ Cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ½ Cup sugar
- 2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Cup walnuts chopped + extra to top muffins before baking, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F, 177°C. Spray a standard muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Add the mashed bananas, melted butter, and milk to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and fold in until just mixed.
- Then, fold in the walnuts.
- Fill muffin pan cups to about 4/5 full. Top with additional walnuts, if desired.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool for at least 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Serving: 12gCalories: 276kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 5gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 296mgPotassium: 196mgFiber: 2gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 167IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!