These tiny little cheesecakes are big on flavour, low on prep and will make your family and friends beg for more. They take barely 15 minutes to prepare from the start until you place them in the oven. A mere 16 minutes of cooking time later and they are ready.
Of course, you do have to refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours and then add your toppings of choice, but it will be worth the wait!
Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Room temperature
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs Large, room temperature
- 1 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line 24 cup mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.16 oz Cream Cheese, ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- Mix in one egg at a time to the cream cheese mixture until well combined.2 Eggs
- Add in the flour, vanilla, and sour cream and mix on low speed until smooth.1 tbsp All-purpose Flour, 1 tsp vanilla extract, ¼ cup Sour Cream
- Once smooth, divide the filling mixture evenly between the 24 mini muffin cups.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean and the tops turn lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once cool to the touch, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- To serve, remove from the refrigerator and top each mini cheesecake with your choice of filling. Enjoy!
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!