Classic Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies are so simple and quick to make you’ll be amazed at how delicious they are!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Cream the butter with the brown and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, and mix on low speed to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix. Stir in raisins until combined.
- Cover and chill the dough in a refrigerator for 30 minutes before baking.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal-sized balls. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet with 1-2 inches between balls of dough.
- Press the balls down with the bottom of a glass.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Tip: To keep the dough from sticking to the glass, wet the bottom of the glass before pressing down on the dough.
Calories: 205kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 3gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 67mgPotassium: 118mgFiber: 2gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 256IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!