Sweet and savoury with the perfect amount of heat, this salsa is a crowd favourite. Enjoy it with your favourite tortilla chips, or use it as a topping on some of your favourite recipes. This chipotle corn salsa recipe works perfectly as a topping for salads, delicious addition to sandwiches and wraps, and a perfect garnish on all sorts of entrées.
Sweet and Spicy Corn Salsa (Chipotle Corn Salsa)
- 1 medium medium poblano chile
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small small red onion
- 1 large large jalapeño pepper
- 5-6 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 cup corn fresh, thawed or frozen
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cut the poblano chile into two and remove the seeds. Brush with olive oil inside and out.
- Grill at 400°F (205°C) for about 5-10 minutes. Remove chile from oven/grill and let cool. Peel the skin and chop it.
- Chop the red onion, jalapeño peppers, and cilantro.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, including the corn, sugar and salt together. Serve chilled.
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!