Feel like treating the family to some delicious strawberry cheesecake pancakes? This recipe will blow your mind and while this is supposed to be a ‘copycat’ recipe, it’s just so much more and so much better because you’re going to use the freshest ingredients available. Your family will think it is Christmas.
Play with the ingredients a bit and you could even make this a lot healthier too! Simply reduce the amount of sugar in the pancake batter and the family probably will not notice the difference because of the sweet topping.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes (IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes)
Don’t feel like piling the family into the car and paying 9 dollars a plate to enjoy delicious strawberry cheesecake pancakes? Well, worry no more because you don’t have to.
- 1 ½ cup strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam seedless
- 1 ¼ cup flour all-purpose
- 1 ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg large
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup frozen cheesecake chopped
- Cooking spray
- Whipped cream topping
- In a bowl; mix the strawberries, jam and 2 tbsp warm water. Once mixed,set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F (95°C)
- Using a blender, pulse the flour, buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Gently stir in the cheesecake pieces, keeping them whole.
- Use the cooking spray to coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle. Heat it up over medium heat.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter into the skillet for each pancake, working in batches.
- Cook about 4 minutes or until bubbly on top, then flip and cook about 2 more minutes or until the other side is golden brown.
- Transfer the finished pancakes to a baking sheet and keep warm in the pre-heated oven.
- Serve the pancakes topped with the strawberry sauce and top with whipped cream.
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!