These delicious cookies taste great and are super simple to make too!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ Cup sugar-free peanut butter
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/3 Cup real maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1½ Cup quick cook oats
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and place in microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. Remove from microwave and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Add dark cocoa powder and salt to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add oats, one-half cup at a time, and stir until oats are completely coated.
- Add rounded tablespoons of peanut butter oatmeal mixture to prepared baking sheet. Place in freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and serve immediately. Store remaining cookies in the refrigerator until ready to serve or the cookies will lose their shape. Enjoy!
Tip: Use Hershey’s 100% cocoa “Special Dark Blend” for best results with this recipe.
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!
Calories: 142kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 3gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 61mgPotassium: 112mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 140IUCalcium: 17mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!