What can be better than butter, cream, and fresh crab legs? Nothing. Well, not if you use this combination of ingredients. Want the secret to super creamy Alfredo sauce? It’s using great ingredients and the real thing. There is plenty of the “real thing” in this recipe and your family is sure to enjoy it. Don’t skimp here, it’s OK it’s a special treat. Enjoy.
Crab Alfredo With Pasta (Red Lobster’s Crab Alfredo)
- 570 ml of Half Cream
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 30 g cream cheese
- 120 g to 180g Parmesan cheese
- 5 ml garlic powder
- 4 to 6 Crab legs
- Pasta of your choice
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add the cream cheese once butter is melted.
- Add the heavy cream and the Parmesan cheese once the cream cheese is softened.
- Add garlic powder to the mix and stir well.
- Set burner to low and simmer concoction for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
PrePare the Crab Legs
- In a large stock pot or pan, bring water to boil.
- Add the crab legs and cook until done.
- Remove from pot and crack open the crab legs.
- Blot with paper towel to get the excess water off.
For the Pasta
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions until just done, or al dente.
Bring Ingredients Together
- Place the cooked meat on top of the Alfredo sauce on top of your pasta.
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!