Once in a while, a restaurant really gets it right. They put certain ingredients together that pop in your mouth and create feelings of ecstasy. The problem is, you keep wanting it again and again. Well, with this easy-to-make chicken salad, you can have it anytime you want by just keeping some made and on hand chilling out in the fridge waiting for a snack attack.
4 Step Chicken Salad Sandwich (Arby’s Chicken Salad Sandwich)
Once in a while, a restaurant really gets it right. They put certain ingredients together that pop in your mouth and create feelings of ecstasy.
- 8 oz cooked & cubed chicken breasts
- 8 oz mayonnaise
- 2 oz finely chopped celery
- 2 oz chopped pecans
- 4 oz chopped red delicious apples
- 4 oz chopped red seedless grapes
- 4 to 8 slices thick honey-wheat bread
- 2 to 4 leaves of lettuce
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, celery, pecans, apples and grapes and mix well.
- Each sandwich will take two pieces of bread and one lettuce leaf.
- Take one piece of bread and slide on a lettuce leaf.
- Add the chicken salad mixture on lettuce leaf using 2 scoops for each sandwich and slap other piece of bread on top.
Members can add their own private notes to recipes!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!